OUR CLINICAL APPROACH
PSYCHODYNAMICALLY-INFORMED INTEGRATIVE CARE
We treat the whole person in the context of their environment, examining the following aspects of each individual:
- Biological – What are the biological and cognitive instances of disease?
- Psychological – What are the psychological symptoms, underlying causes and conditions of illness?
- Social – How does the person relate to others? What relationships and community support systems do they have?
- Cultural – How does culture shape the patient’s views on their illness and the world around them?
- Spiritual – What role, if any, has spirituality played in the person’s life? How can it be utilized on behalf of their recovery?