Our team is proud to share that after less than a year of operations, The Prairie Recovery Center has earned the Gold Seal Accreditation by The Joint Commission, having met the highest national standards for safety and quality of care during a voluntary, unannounced and thorough on-site review. The Gold Seal is an internationally recognized symbol of quality that accredits and certifies more than 22,000 healthcare programs worldwide, with the goal of improving healthcare by setting the highest standards throughout the world.
The Joint Commission Gold Seal accreditation means that specially-trained healthcare professionals, experts in their field, have visited our facility to conduct a through review to monitor how well our team:
- Provides a safe environment for your care and treatment
- Educates you about risks and options for your diagnosis and treatment
- Protects your rights as a patient, including your right to privacy
- Evaluates your condition before, during and after your treatment
- Protects you against infection and injury
- Plans and prepares for emergencies and crisis situations
To learn more about the Joint Commission Gold Seal, visit their website by tapping here.